Founded in 1983 as an independent school, Eurolingua Spain is one of the longest-running language institutions in Spain. We currently run two centres: one in the city of Córdoba, Andalucia, and the other in Oviedo, Asturias. We also provide online language services with clients ranging from England and Wales to Hong Kong and South America.
We specialise in Business and Academic English, and our teaching is based on our personal touch, as we believe that individual attention to students makes a fundamental difference in both the quality and speed of their progress.
- Because we’ve been teaching language classes for 35 years. We’ve earned our students’ trust to the point that we can often count on several generations of the same clients learning languages at Eurolingua.
- Because we only employ fully-qualified, experienced, and native teachers.
- Because we believe that staff with good working conditions approach their job with more enthusiasm and quality.
- Because we are flexible and we adapt to the needs and timetables of each and every student.
- Because we guarantee quality service:
- Our courses are coordinated by our experienced Directors of Studies;
- Our individual classes (both in person and online) are designed to organised according to your own hoursto meet your needs and goals;
- Each student’s progress is followed step by step by a personal tutor monitoring both classwork (whether online or in person) and out-of-class assignments.
- Reduced class size;
- Our emphasis on communicative approach: fluency, pronunciation and self-confidence;
- Our modern approach: we are equipped with the newest technologies (computers, overhead projectors, interactive whiteboard, wi-fi access, etc.).
- Because each year we prepare hundreds students for official language certificates: Cambridge, IELTS, TOEFL and Trinity (English), DELF and DALF (French), DELE (Spanish) and Goethe Institute (German).
- Because we have a proven track record with Business clients such as: Universidad de Córdoba, Innovation Tech Group, Hacienda, Diputación de Córdoba, COVAP, CECO, CSIF, Bofrost, Consorcio de Turismo de Córdoba, Ayuntamiento de Córdoba, Junta de Andalucía, Swaroski, Limagrain, Eon Renovables, Ciatesa, Atcosa, as well as many more organisations.
- We are an Accredited Exam Preparation Centre from the University of Cambridge and we are members of ACEIA (Asociación de Centros de Enseñanza de Idiomas de Andalucía) and FECEI (Federación Española Centros de Enseñanza de Idiomas, the Spanish Federation of Official Language Centres).
Our values: EMPATHY, HUMOUR, CREATIVITY, COLLABORATION, AUTHENTICITY, DISCOVERY.